|Registrationshow details +||$650.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: April 24, 2017 5:35 pm
Sales End: September 18, 2017 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- CQB Operations Sept
September 19, 2017 - September 22, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Forge Tactical CQB Operations course is a 4-day, 40 hour program designed to integrate the CQB individual and small team skills, techniques and procedures into larger team operations. Students will be challenged with training scenarios in shoothouse and realistic urban structures, working in 4, 6 and 8 man teams. This course is a mixture of live fire and force on force, and focuses on application of the priority of life, tactical judgment, planning, and effective communication. This is not a beginner’s course, so please come ready to work with a zero’d rifle.
Prerequisites: US Citizen or ITAR approved person, and graduate of reputable handgun and carbine operator courses and Small Team CQB, EAG Shoothouse or similar reputable training.
CLASS STARTS 09:00 ON SEPT 19. BE EARLY AND ON DECK READY TO WORK AT 09:00
- Common Sense
- Carbine with 5 magazines (Carbine should be zero’d when you arrive)
- Carbine magazine pouches
- Handgun and 3 magazines
- Tactical holster
- Handheld and weapon mounted lights
- Ballistic vest (Level IV or III ICW plates) and ballistic helmet (limited rentals are available)
- Force on Force training PPE (mask, eye pro, cup)
- SIMS equipment and ammo is included in cost of tuition
- IFAK and TQ
- 200 rounds carbine ammunition
- 100 rounds handgun ammunition
- Electronic hearing protection which fit under your helmet
- Clear eye protection
- 4 green chemlights or PID light
- Water and snack food
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Pen and notebook (you will be taking notes)